Monday, April 25, 2011

Step by Step

I'm not entirely sure what this blog will hold, but I am excited to have a writing outlet. New beginnings are good, especially when they are therapeutic.

While I have been renewed through the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus, I am still a work in progress. 2011 has proven to be an exceptionally difficult year. However, I hold on to the hope that I will be victorious over all my struggles. Not by my power, but with the Lord's strength working through me.

I still have questions and doubts about my faith, some of which will be posted here to help clarify thoughts in my mind and receive feedback from others. I think the most important part of the spiritual journey is remembering that we aren't going to arrive at a destination here on earth. We must constantly learn, grow, and be teachable.

Every journey begins with one step...

No comments:

Post a Comment